● 2.1.1.- Human Rights - We and our business partners must respect the human rights of all people related to their business activities. We must also ensure that their activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights.
● 2.1.2.- Labor: Forced Labor prohibition - We and our business partners must not implement any forced labor through the use of threats, intimidation, detention or any other means.
● 2.1.3.- Labor: Prohibition of Child Labor - We and our business partners must not employ any person considered to be a minor / child, according to the local laws of each country. Special care must be taken to ensure the health and safety of employees under the age of 18 and they should not be required to perform dangerous tasks.
● 2.1.4.- Labor: Non-Discrimination - We and our business partners must not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, age, disability, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or any other attribute or characteristic.
● 2.1.5.- Workforce: Prohibition of Harassment - We and our business partners must not allow any conduct that takes advantage of a professional position, personal relationships or any other position of superiority in the workplace in a way that exceeds the appropriate scope of business activities and causes psychological or physical distress to an employee or employees.
● 2.1.6.- Manpower: Respect for Worker Rights - In matters such as negotiations between workers and management, we and our business partners must recognize and respect workers' rights. We and our business partners must also create opportunities for effective communication between workers and management.
● 2.1.7.- Labor: Guaranteeing Safety and Health at Work - We and our business partners must guarantee safe and hygienic conditions, including the work environment and employee accommodation (where such accommodation exists). We and our business partners must implement training and countermeasures to prevent potential accidents and make arrangements to handle any accidents that may occur.
● 2.1.8.- Labor: Payment of Adequate Wages - We and our business partners must pay wages that are equal to or higher than the minimum wage stipulated by local law, and pay wages for work outside of regular working hours according to the laws and agreements. Information on terms and conditions related to wages and details of wages must be provided to workers.
● 2.1.9.- Workforce: Management of Adequate Working Hours - We and our business partners must comply with the requirements of local laws related to working hours.
● 2.1.10.- Environmental Care and Respect - We and our business partners must comply with local laws and regulations related to the environment and work to prevent contamination of the atmosphere, water, and soil. We must also continually measure and evaluate the use and discharge of resources and work to reduce impacts on the environment.
● 2.1.11.- Anti-Corruption - We and our business partners must prohibit and prevent conduct such as bribery, corruption, improper provision or receipt of profits, extortion and misappropriation.